Due to the ongoing pandemic and uncertainty with regard to live music performances, we have had to take the difficult decision to reschedule the Newcastle City Hall Christmas shows celebrating Lindisfarne’s 50th anniversary year.
At this moment, the plan – until things get better – is to do one Christmas show in 2021 at Newcastle o2 City Hall, on Saturday 18th December 2021.
All bookings / seats from Saturday 19th December 2020 will be transferred to the same seats on Saturday 18th December 2021.
All bookings / seats from Friday 18th December 2020 will be moved to the same or as close as possible to their existing seats on Saturday 18th December 2021.
This will be done automatically and all customers will be contacted by their ticket providers. Customers should then contact ticket providers in case of any issues or refunds required.
Lindisfarne founding member Rod Clements adds: “We are very sorry not to be celebrating our 50th anniversary with you this Christmas, but in the interest of everyone’s health and safety, our plans have had to be put on hold. We’re looking forward to getting back out on stage in 2021 to celebrate 50 plus 1 years of Lindisfarne, nowhere more so than at the City Hall on December 18th.
2020 ~ 50 Years of Lindisfarne!
2021 – RESCHEDULED DATES NOW ON SALE
- Friday 5 March 2021 – Bury St Edmunds, The Apex – ON SALE NOW
- Friday 26 March 2021 – Porthcawl, Grand Pavilion – ON SALE NOW
- Saturday 27 March 2021 – Wavendon, Milton Keynes, The Stables – ON SALE NOW
We hope the following shows will rescheduled for 2021
(Announcements & New Dates Pending)
- ACOUSTIC FESTIVAL OF BRITAIN, Uttoxeter, Racecourse
- WIRRAL FOK FESTIVAL, Whitby Club, Elesmere Port
- Music on the Marr, Castle Carrock, BRAMPTON, Cumbria
- SHREWSBURY Folk Festival, Showground
- Goosfest Music and Arts Festival, Goostrey, JODRELL BANK
- Rock Against Cancer, ALL CANNINGS, Nr Devizes
- Northern Kin Festival, STANHOPE, Co Durham
- KESWICK, Theatre By The Lake
- LONDON, West Kensington, Nells
- REETH, Swaledale, North Yorkshire Moors, The Tan Hill Inn
- SHOREHAM BY THE SEA, Ropetackle Arts
- LOWDHAM, Notts, Warthogs
- KINROSS, Backstage at the Green Hotel
- GLASGOW, Websters
- CARLISLE, Old Firestation
- LONDON, Putney, Half Moon
Lindisfarne at The Floral Pavilion – New Brighton. “I was not only in for a good night, I was in for a great one!” Danny Stoakes Stoakes Media. Read More
Lindisfarne at Under The Bridge, Fulham – “There’s good, and there’s astoundingly good: there’s amazing, and then there’s exemplary.” – Darius Drewe The Carouser. Read more